I am woefully behind on updating the blog. In my defense, we've had car wrecks, RSV, stomach flu, and multiple trips to the doctor, all of which made blogging the last thing on my priority list. But, without further ado, here is Lewis's 3rd birthday party from last November. We had a "Cars" theme party, since Lightening McQueen and Finn McMissile were all the rage then (he has since moved on to Transformers). We limited the party this year to only family. I wasn't sure how Lewis would handle sharing all his new toys and wanted to limit the chances of a meltdown. Anyway, he did great! He patiently waited to open his gifts, said thank you to all who gave him something (with no promptings from mommy or daddy). I am continually amazed at what a mature and grown-up little boy he is becoming. We love you Lewis!
Our "Cars" theme party. I wish Lewis posed a little better for the camera, but oh well.
The cake was nothing fancy, but I was still proud of my ability to write in icing. :)
"Jake Justice" had to be part of the action!
Baby Simon with his Aunt Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment