I am getting a kick out of what Lewis has been saying these days...here's a few that come to mind.
(After talking to him the other day to find other mommies to go to in case he gets lost)
Me: Lewis, don't ever run away from Mommy. I was so afraid I was going to lose you!
Lewis: You'll find other Lewises?
Me: What?
Lewis: If you get lost, Mommy, you need to find other daddies and other Lewises.
Lewis: Let's play "Ice cream truck stuck in the mud", Mommy!
Me: OK
Lewis: You be Dora and Boots, I'll be all the trucks!
Me: OK. Uh-oh! Ice cream truck is in trouble! I better call 10-wheeler! Ring, ring.
Lewis: (no response)
Me: Ring, ring! 10-wheeler, 10-wheeler?
Lewis: (silence)
Me: Lewis, you said you were going to be 10-wheeler!
Lewis (jumping): Oh yeah...Right! (In a low, growly voice) What do you want??
When Lewis is mad at me for telling him he can't do something...
Lewis: "Santa's not giving you ANY Christmas presents."
Me: "That's fine, I don't need presents."
Lewis: "But Mommy, you NEED presents."
No comments:
Post a Comment