Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Easter!

I was terrible this year taking pictures at Easter, but here are a few photos from the day before when Lewis and I went up to Rich's Farms.  We had a great time!  We saw the Easter Bunny, went on a tractor ride to hunt for Easter eggs (Lewis just wanted to kick them), and jumped in the bounce house (well, I should clarify...Lewis jumped in the bounce house, I probably would have broke it since I am so huge).  The next day Lewis received his Easter basket, which he was so excited about.  We didn't give him any candy, but he did get a couple of new Hot Wheels cars, two new Thomas the Train engines, and a small stuffed bunny.  He also had fun looking for eggs around the house.  The Easter Bunny put Cars stickers in each of them, and Lewis would gasp every time he opened up an egg.  In the afternoon after church, we went down to Mannington to visit JB's family and have Easter dinner there.  It was a great day, and Lewis is already asking when the Easter Bunny will be coming back.  I have to explain that he is hiding in his burrow right now for awhile. :)
         Cute Lewis with the Easter Bunny.  He wasn't afraid at all, and even had a nice "chat" with him.


                       Finally got over his fear of jumping in the bounce house....he had a great time!


        On a tractor ride at Rich's Farms. He looks crabby in this picture, but he actually had a great time and wanted to go again immediately (sorry, Lewis).

1 comment:

Sister Tara Bowen said...

He is so cute! I wish I could have a blond baby, but alas--no:). Lewis looks so grown-up in those pictures, and so handsome.