Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A visit from Grandma

  

My mom was able to come out and visit us for a week from Utah.  She was so excited to meet her first grandson.  She made Lewis a rag quilt, which you can see in the first two pictures.
My mom was a great help to us while she was here.  She made my favorite meals (pot roast and mashed potatoes...the best!), helped us with the cleaning, and even babysat so JB and I could go on a date night.  We also played a lot of Boggle and Scrabble while she was here, but we didn't do very much scrapbooking.
We were also able to bless Lewis at church this past Sunday.  Here are a few photos we took at church that day.  JB's parents were also able to come, even though the roads were terrible. 
 
  

1 comment:

Sister Tara Bowen said...

Hey Sandy love! I need more posts from you! I hope all is well with your little one. When are we going to start the negotiations for our kids to get married?