Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Our second week home


Lewis is already changing so much.  He is getting to be quite alert (accompanying this is plenty of crying!) each day.   He is gaining weight--he's already up to 7 lbs. 8 oz.  and has grown nearly a half an inch.  It is amazing how quickly they change!

JB and I are still adjusting to the demands of parenthood.  It feels like the days are a blur of feeding, changing diapers, and rocking him to sleep.  Here are a few photos from this week.  As you can see, Dad is changing diapers (with gloves!).

Here is a photo of Aunt Kathy's gift.  She sent him a personalized nameplate for his wall.  We love it, Kathy!  

 Add Image

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at those huge eyes! He's so cute- I can't wait to meet him in person. Thanks for inviting me to your blog!

Sheila

violet said...

I absolutely LOVE the photo of him all bundled up with the stocking cap and huge pacifier! And I'm glad to see that the name sign made it--and actually looked like the one on the website. Love this blog... Please keep those photos coming!
Kathryn