Friday, November 21, 2008

Our new baby!





We welcomed our first baby, Lewis William White, on November 16th, 2008.  He weighed 7 lbs. 2 oz. 

Our first week at home has been full of ups and downs.  He seems to have his days and nights mixed up right now!  We do a lot of rocking and shushing all night long.  I just started the Babywise routine today, so we are hoping he will do better.

He is such a cute baby!  We love having him here.  Here are some new photos of him from this week.



Thanks for all of your love and support.  We'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

violet said...

Lewis is adorable, and I really like how his name looks typed out. Hang in there! I'm sure he'll start sleeping more. Where's daddy? I haven't seen any pictures of JB and Lewis!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandy and JB,

Congrats on your new baby and new blog. I look forward to seeing more pictures as they come! He is very cute, even if he doesn't sleep at night! That gets better with time.-Nicole