Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My sweet boys

Today, I had the most wonderful experience with my two little boys.  I had Simon in the swing, and Lewis and I were playing on the floor in the living room.  Suddenly, Lewis ran over to Simon and just started telling him over and over, "I love you, Simon. I love you, baby brother.  I love you very much."  He also told him, "I will keep you safe, baby brother."  and later on--"You don't need to be afraid.  You are here with Mommy and Daddy in the townhouse."  Lewis kept on hugging and kissing him, and his voice was full of so much affection as he said to Simon "Look!  You have balls and cars on your jammies!" It was probably the most sweetest thing I had every witnessed, and it made me realize that they had not left our Heavenly Father's presence all that long ago.  Maybe Lewis and Simon knew each other before they came down to earth.  :)




No comments: