Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"This is fun!"

My little boy has become obsessed with Thomas the Train in the past couple of months. I guess we are guilty of this obsession, since we started showing him some Thomas shows when he was a little over a year old.
One of his new favorite Thomas shows to watch is one called "Splish, Splash, Splosh" and Lewis is always telling us what happened in this show. He has also picked up a new phrase from this episode: "This is FUN!" which he is now saying to everything.
Last night, he was playing with his trains (he got a few Thomas engines for Christmas, which are a big hit right now) and he kept on exclaiming "This is fun!" Then, when we had dinner--which was tuna fish casserole and canned green beans, mind you--he exclaimed throughout the dinner, "This is fun!" And then when I was giving him his bath, he started splashing me and exclaiming "This is fun!" (which I do not doubt was a lot of fun).
The last couple of days he has also really been into the hugging and kissing. He keeps on running between me and JB, asking for kisses and hugs, and saying "I love you, Mommy!" "I love you, Daddy!" I doubt he could GET any more cute than this.

1 comment:

Sister Tara Bowen said...

I'm so excited about your news, and it sounds like your little two-year-old is acting more delightful than mine. She likes to ignore all of our requests and commands unless threatened with time-out and is about as demanding as possible. Good thing she's cute. I'm so glad you aren't feeling nauseous, and I hope you get some good naps in the future!