I have officially announced the news on Facebook, so I guess it is time to update the blog as well. We are excited to announce that our second baby will be coming sometime the first of July. The official due date is July 5th. We'll see if he/she is a Fourth of July baby.
I have been a little nervous with this pregnancy, especially since Lewis has been a lot of work lately as he goes through his "terrible two's". However, after the initial "shock" wears off, I hope he will like being a big brother.
I have been feeling well, just really tired and exhausted this time around. First of all, I'm a couple of years older and also a big part is that Lewis doesn't let me sleep as much as I'd like. I'm happy to say the morning sickness is for the most part gone, except on early mornings.
We'll try to post some ultrasound pictures soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment