Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Spring time!

I don't have too much time tonight to write, but I thought I'd put up a few photos of what we've been up to this Spring. Almost all of our free time is being spent outdoors. I have a few toys for Lewis to play with outside, so we've spent a lot of time in our backyard. I am so grateful to have a lawn this year!
Lewis and I have also been going to the park a lot. There is one about 1/4 mile away from our house that we go to a lot. We've also been hitting the rail trail again for runs and walks. I am so happy it is Spring and we can get out of the house after a long and snowy winter.


Here is Lewis with his garden tools which have provided hours of fun.
Easter morning

Lewis in his cute Easter outfit

1 comment:

Sister Tara Bowen said...

What a cute little boy and a relaxed mama. I love that you're accepting the joys of tantrums in stride:).