Friday, July 23, 2010

Chatter

So, I just have to write and tell you about our car rides lately....Lewis is an absolute chatterbox in the car (and stroller) these days.
Anyway, here is a typical "conversation":
Lewis: "Go, go, go???"
Me: "Yes, Lewis, we are going."
Lewis: "Go, go??"
Me: "Yes, Lewis."
Lewis: "Tractor?"
Me: "We'll see if we can find any more tractors."
Lewis: "Tractor. More, more??"
Me: "Maybe, we'll see."
Lewis: "Car!"
Me: "Yes, there is a white car."
Lewis: "Truck!"
Lewis: "Amy??" (One of his playmates)
Me: "You'll see her on Sunday."
Lewis: "Go, go, go!" and so on.
Anyway, I think this is really cute, even if it does get tiring answering all his concerns of where the next truck, car, or tractor is.

1 comment:

Sister Tara Bowen said...

I love it and I can totally hear the conversation. Also, I am so jealous that you went to Inner Harbor! My dad worked in Baltimore for the first 20 years of my life, so I loved my Baltimore trips. I want to be on the East coast when I see your pictures!